Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Hectic & Wonderful Week Part 1

Well this past week was one hell of a crazy one for me. It all started last Wednesday when I got up early to take my grandma to the airport then after that I promised my sister I'd help her move the last of her stuff from where she was staying back to my mom's house, however leaving the airport instead of going on 275 North I went 275 South and I ended up getting very lost luckily I was able to get directions from a cute girl at a 7-11 that was able to get me to 19.

Well I finally made it to my mom's house and after packing up some more stuff I waited around for Marisa to get off work. Once she got home I followed her to the house she was staying at, we grabbed her stuff and I dropped it off and left because I had to run home and unpack my car before heading back out to find the house where my friends wanted me to meet them.



Well I got in the car after getting the directions to the house and ended up driving right past the street I had to turn down and going all the way to Tampa when the street I needed was in Dunedin. By the Way if anyone from there happens to read this that has any kind of power you need to first of all change the color of your street signs (like to oh I don't know green like the rest instead of brown or black) and second of all if a street is a major street (like say one that has a Minor League Stadium on it) make it more NOTICEABLE. Well I eventually made it and loaded up the truck with all of the equipment.

Thursday I woke up early and met my friend the Blue Knight at his house we ate some breakfast and we went down to downtown Tampa. Unfortunately we didn't get proper directions and we ended up driving around downtown Tampa for about 2 or 3 hours trying to find the Hyatt. It was so bad that we ended up having the same conversation, "What would you do with $213 Million if you won Powerball?",three times. After stopping at a gas station for directions the second time, since the first one had no clue and had an out of date phone book, we finally made it there and proceeded to set up the dungeon for the Fetish Convention. One of the coolest things about this day was I had a random cute girl complement me on my Wolverine shirt that is kinda ragged.

Friday the day was pretty uneventful I basically just unpacked everything, but that night after eating an excellent steak diner made by the Blue Knight we went to our friend Rook's house, where my oldest younger sister Dustie is staying and played an excellent game of Call of Cthulu where our characters who had just gone through a bunch of shit got thrown together with a shrink who kept telling us the stuff we were talking about were impossible and we were crazy. It was fun and the guy playing the character seems pretty cool.

I will go into full detail about Saturday and Sunday which were the days I attended the convention in my next blog but right now I'm kinda tired and still recuperating from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment