Monday, August 3, 2009

Life & How Easily It Can Change

You know 4 months ago if you would have told me that I'd be living at my grandma's, my younger sister would be living in Brooksville with my friend, and my youngest sister would be living with her friends parents all leaving my mom to bust her ass to the point of exhaustion and pain just trying to take care of the house and three dogs, I would have called you crazy. However that's exactly what happened all because of my asshole of a stepfather.



My younger sister Dustie was supposed to be living here at my Grandma's house but after she met my friend Rook at FPG she moved out of my Grandma's and into his place with him, so she wasn't officially a part of the situation at my mom's house, but my other sister and myself were. For me it started about early June when my stepfather started getting on my case about not having a job, something he promised he would not do as one of his conditions for moving back in. He was getting quite aggressive about it and we went to words many times. Then one day while I'm not at home he goes into my bedroom and takes my ritual robe, because he didn't want it in his house. You see as many of you reading this know I'm pagan and he's supposed to be a Christian, however he is a very close minded individual and very un-Christian like but I won't get into that, and so he told my sister Marisa who was there at the time that he was going to throw it away and burn it. This ritual robe is more to me than just something that was bought at the store, you see when my sister Dustie was living in South Korea for a year she pick out the material for the robe and had it shipped to my good friend Gina's house. Gina then put her heart into making the robe for me from that material so that I could have it for Yule. Thankfully my mom prevented him from doing it but that point was that he had invaded my privacy which to me is a huge deal-breaker. That is one of the lowest things a person can do. a person's room is their room not anyone else's and unless they have permission they should not go into another person's bedroom. If he freaked out about a robe that was hanging on the back of my bedroom door, which meant he had to walk in the room close the door and turn around, then I'd hate to see what he would have done to my alter if I had set one up.

Anyhow after that I went straight to my grandma's house and have been living here ever since. My sister Marisa moved out a few weeks later because she was tired of my stepfather's, her own father's, bullship.

For a while I was on the fence about weather I should go back there but only for 2 reasons my mom and my dog. I knew that my poor mother would be stuck doing all the house work wearing her self out, to the point where now she has to go see her cardiologist, with no help what so ever from my stepfather or my stepsister. This upsets me even more, I went over to visit my mom last week and she looked like hell because she had been cooking spaghetti, doing laundry (my stepfather's first before hers even though she had no uniforms to wear to work that night), cleaning out the fridge, and taking care of the dogs who are supposed to be potty trained but even my dog has been bad to the point where they want to get rid of him. He is a great dog and very lovable, but apparently without me there he is getting no attention even when he needs to go outside. Meanwhile while all of this is going on my stepsister is just lounging around in her bedroom. Just seeing my mom get disrespected like that is unbearable the worst of it is if the stuff isn't done before he gets home he starts yelling at my mom, yet he doesn't force his daughter to be more of a help other than once in a while emptying the dishwasher. However when I was there we didn't have that problem I would always help my mom out with everything and would try to keep the house clean and tidy it up.

However living at my grandma's house is much better for me anyhow. One reason is that the energy at my mom's house is so negative it's frightening, whereas the energy here at my grandma's house is quite the opposite, I can tell my grandma enjoys me being here. The only times it gets bad is when she starts thinking of my grandfather she understandably gets very sad almost to the point of tears, however with me being an empath I feel the sadness and have to choke back tears of my own. Another reason is since staying here I've been eating healthier and less often which means I think I may have lost some weight. The final reason, not including the given fact that I enjoy spending time with my grandma, is the fact that I'm much more closer to all my friends, any events the may go on, and even my school.

So I'll close my not so little rant with this cherish everything in your life because you never know if and when it's going to get flipped upside down.

(Oh crap now I have the theme song for Fresh Prince of Bel air stuck in my head.)

Now my stepfather has made my choice for me

No comments:

Post a Comment