Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pepsi

Today I was going back and forth trying to figure out what to blog about tonight, but it just now hit me. As some of you know I have a dog by the name of Pepsi. So you can have a better visual here is a picture of him.

Before I get into the story I should probably describe his personality. Pepsi is a lovable and loving dog that under normal circumstances wouldn’t hurt a fly. We have to other dog one of them being a puppy, when we first got the puppy he would play with her constantly by chasing her around and letting her chase him around. Now keep in mind this puppy is about a quarter to half his size. Well one day while chasing her he accidently stepped on her, after that he stopped playing with her for a while unless she really provoked him. In the past we’ve had a friend bring their baby over and he sniffed him but that was all and he was just so gentle towards him. He loves to give and mainly receive hugs. Sometimes, even though he weighs like close to fifty pounds, he’ll jump on my lap and sit there for me to give him attention and hugs, and at night he usually sleeps right outside my bedroom door to “protect me”. So all in all he is pretty much just like me.

Any how today I warmed up a quick easy prepackaged type meal. It was supposed to be chicken, gravy and mashed potatoes. I took one bite and could not eat anymore it tasted so bad. So I gave it to him and walked away. Well I noticed he was having troubles with it so I was going to take it and just put it in his bowl to make it easier for him. I walked up to him and he started to growl at me and bark like he was ready to attack me. So I smacked his butt and he grew louder. This made me even angrier so I backed away and yelled at him and told him to get which thankfully he listened I picked up the container and made him go out on the back porch for an hour or so. The thing that gets me is after doing this I felt sick, not sick ill but more like a punch in the stomach sick.

After about an hour of him being out there I let him back in and scolded him verbally. I could tell his was sorry and latter on he even jumped on my lap for hugs. So I did feel better after we made up, but it was just such a weird feeling I got from punishing him.

On a side note I just found two more things that some young people do that drive me crazy. The first one is when you drive by them and they have their car windows up and you have yours up but yet you can still clearly hear their music. The other thing I noticed today was when, and this mainly guys, they seem to grab and hold on to the middle region of their pants, if you get my family friendly way of saying it. Why in the world do they do that? What do they think they’re advertising or something?

Ok and now for the Random Bachelor Dare Card: “Regardless of what song is playing, invite a cutie to dance the Macarena.”

That could actually be fun. Oh crap now I have that song stuck in my head. “Hey Macarena!”

601 words. Not too bad for a blog about my dog.

4 comments:

  1. Pets DO seem to reflect their owners...

    My cat, for instance, is terrifying and sexy and perfect. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if maybe there was an altercation between the other male in the house and Pepsi. That could have caused him to act that way. Either that or he thought you were going to take the meal and not give it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Dante your cat may be terrifying but...you are not! Just my opinion...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at the time he was being antagonized by the puppy like normal. However I feel you may be correct about him possibly thinking that I was not going to give it back

    ReplyDelete